Informative Videos For Rug Owners
These videos answer some of the most frequently asked questions we get from our rug owner clients and provide information to help you better care for your rugs and choose a qualified rug cleaning professional. Watch one video to answer a specific question or watch them all to be a really well educated rug owner. In these videos, we anser the questions…
- How often should you clean your rugs?
- How to indentify moths?
- How to protect your rugs from moths and bugs?
- Two most common mistakes of rug owners.
- How to properly vacuum your area rugs.
- Why you should not hire a carpet cleaner to clean area rugs inside your home.
- Understanding pet urine and rugs.
- Understanding tufted rugs.
- What are white knots?
- What is Abrash?
- Understanding antique washed and tea washed rugs.
- Understanding real silk and art silk (viscose).
- Do I need rug pad underlay?
- Do I need fabric protector?
1. How Often Should You Clean Your Rugs?
2. How to Identify Moths In Your Rug
3. How Can You Protect Your Rugs From Moths And Bugs?
4. The Two Mistakes Made By Most Rug Owners
5. How You Should Vacuum Your Area Rugs
6. Why You Should Never Let A Carpet Cleaner, Clean Your Rugs In Your Home
7. Pet Urine and Rugs
8. Understanding Tufted Rugs
9. Understanding Abrash
10. Understanding White Knots
11. Understanding Tea-Washed Rugs
12. Understanding Viscose Rugs
13. Do I Need Rug Pad?
14. Do I Need Fabric Protector?